Wednesday 22 July 2009

My first Snowy Anya card

I had to use the flash to take this picture as it is so dark again this evening. The only problem is it bounces off the card a bit so hope you can see the detail OK. I love this image so much and am so pleased to be the proud owner of her. Decided to enter her for the I love Promarkers Challenge. Have used the same set of papers as the last card. Used Nestability for the circle which I then put through the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. Although I love the papers together I didn't feel the circle showed enough so outlined it in pink glitter pen. The image is of course coloured with Promarkers and I added glitter to the fur. I promised myself to use more glitter this Christmas. Hope you love her as much as I do.

4 comments:

Julie said...

A lovely Christmas card, you're right that image is fab. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge on I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie x

sharon said...

Hi Marianne,
Oooh, I just love those colours together, someone is going to be a happy bunny getting that card at Xmas. Thanks for joining in our first challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers. I will pop a link to your card in the Facebook group.xx

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card,the colour combinations are great, I really like the added glitter edging

Karen said...

Hi Marianne

Lovely card, love the image and your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge.
xx