Sunday 9 August 2009

My first award


I have received this award from Kazabing, one of my new followers. I am a bit overwhelmed as I have only had my blog for a couple of months and never expected an award. Before I pass it onto 5 people I have to list 5 things I like.....

1) Cardmaking, of course!!!

2) Holidays in Florida in the Winter, especially at Christmas. Not going this year, sob.

3) New England in the fall, going again this year, yippee.

4) Reading. I'm a regular bookworm and always have to have a new book to start as soon as one has finished. Mind you I don't read nearly as much as I used to since I started cardmaking.

5) Flowers. I love flowers and beautiful gardens.

I would like to pass this award to:





4 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Thank you honey i will add it as soon as i post agian, thanks for thinking of me, huge {HUGS} pops x

pinky said...

Ah thanks so much Marianne, hugs
Pinky

dolcreations said...

Marianne..this is so sweet that you sent this to me. I really do appreciate it..a little humbled by it, but very nice Marianne.
I will post it as soon as I post my next card!
Christine

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne,
Thanks so much for thinking of me! I enjoyed reading the 5 things about you. I will pop this on my blog tomorrow.
Hugs Lynsey:)