Tuesday 9 February 2010

Gorjuss sugar bowl


SECOND POST FOR TODAY
I haven't used one of these Gorjuss girls for a while now. There is a really interesting sketch at The Sugar Bowl which I finally got around to using last night.

The sketch has been used in a variety of ways by the DT. In addition to the sketch you also have to use lace. I threaded some ribbon through the lace and attached it to the middle paper. I rotated the sketch and placed 3 flowers and the sentiment in place of the 4 images.

5 comments:

☼ Cheryl* said...

That is beautiful! I love the blues and the image is one of my favs!

dolcreations said...

Beautiful Beautiful blues on this gorgeous card...I really like what you have done to your flowers....Beautiful work Marianne!

mudmaven said...

She's a real sweetie! Love the colors! ~chris

Jill said...

I really love that lacy ribbon, the image is so pretty as well. Jill

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is so pretty! Love the tall card you have used that works really well.
Hugs Lynsey x