Friday 4 June 2010

Crafts 4 Eternity GDT card

THIRD POST FOR TODAY. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR EARLIER POSTS AND UP FOR CANDY.

I was lucky enough to be chosen as a GDT member at Crafts 4 Eternity for the month of June and here is my first card. There is a gorgeous sketch to follow with the addition of a flourish and flowers.

The image is Buzzcraft, main papers are Kate Knight, flowers are Wild Orchid. I used my new MS PATP punches for this one again and my Sizzix swirl.

I hope you like my new blog header. I have been wanting to have a go at making myself a header rather than using one from one of the blog background sites. I finally got round to it tonight. It took me ages to make it but now that I have done I can play around with it to alter it in the future.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful card Marianne love the papers they are gorgeous together and the image is a little cutie, good luck with your GDT.
Christine x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi hun
delish papers and such a beautifully coloured and presented image forgot to say how nice your header image is too
Kate xx

dolcreations said...

Beautiful image and and such pretty paper! I love the new blog look...good for you figuring out how to do your blog header!!!!

Loz said...

wow, you've been busy! love this adorable image and all the gorgeous papers!
your header looks great too! ♥

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card, love that beautiful paper.
hugs Linda

Jill said...

Well done Marianne! Love that card. Jill x

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the cute image.
Hugs, Vanja

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne this card is so lovely! The colours are perfect! Hope you had a lovely anniversary!
Hugs Lynsey x

pinky said...

Marianne your card is just stunning, its lovely to be your teamie. Hugs
Pinky

Unknown said...

Lovely card... great colours!
Hugs
Kim
x

Danielle said...

What a super sweet card Marianne! Gorgeous papers and the sketch is fabulous! I love how you outlined the image - it looks beautiful! I have a little something for you over on my blog!
Hugs, Danielle

Tammy said...

What a cutie...Love the image and papers too!
smiles...Tammy

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne,
Such a cute image...Great colouring and papers...Beautiful card..
Mandy xx

michele said...

Beautiful card Marianne! Great to have you on the team! hugs xx