Friday 4 June 2010

Feel the love

Firstly welcome to my lovely new followers. Wow, I can't believe there are so many of you and not all of you have entered the candy either so you must have joined just because you like my work, thanks so much.

It's my challenge over at Winter Wonderland this week and as I am feeling the love with my anniversary coming up tomorrow and my blogaversary on Sunday my challenge is Love at Christmas. The DT have come up with some fabulous cards to interpret this theme so we want to see hugs, cuddles, kisses, mistletoe etc. Don't forget any papercrafting project can be entered so maybe you have a loving photo to scrap from last Christmas.

For my DT card I chose to use this sweet WOJ image of Herb and her baby and use some snowman vellum for a change. Snowflakes are punched with Fiskars and MS punches. Sentiment is Alissa's Paper Town. I know the sun is shining but making a Christmas project could cool you down and stop that mad rush in November and December.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
Tuesday morning sketches sketch
Susie and Vikki's Christmas Club Babies 1st Christmas
Practical Scrappers Acetate, transparencies or vellum
Craftalicious New (this is their first challenge

Thanks for all your lovely comments. Have a great weekend and hope the sun keeps shining on us all.

18 comments:

kayc said...

Awww that card is so sweet! Kathleen x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I love the image & colours you've used.
Thanks for being the first person to enter our "new" challenge at Craftalicious
hugs Mandy xx

JLJ Designs said...

So cute! I love the snowman mommy and baby.

Jennifer

Linda said...

That is a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my! This is soooo sweet!! I am such a sucker for snowmen anyway, and this is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Unknown said...

Oh how cute, what a gorgeous image - thanks for entering and being our first entrant at Craftalicious

Jan xx

Danielle said...

What an adorable card Marianne! I love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers! A very Happy Anniversary for tomorrow and blogaversary for Sunday - what a weekend of celebrations!
Hugs, Danielle

Trisha said...

Marianne-Thanks for joining us this week at Susie and Vikki'S. I love the snowman and baby image you chose, as well as the wintery colors! Good luck! P.S. I'm becoming a follower-love your creations-come by my site if you like!! XXX Trisha

pinky said...

Thats the cutest image Marianne, just love this card.
Happy anniversary for tomorrow.
Pinky

gina g said...

Aww this is such a sweet card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at the craftalicious for our first challenge. luv gina xx

downrightcrafty said...

Oh my gosh, don't know what to say first. Loving all three papers to start with, the sentiment is great and fits that so beautifully coloured image perfectly. And yes I am feeling the love for this one
Kate xx

Helen said...

Awww...this is adorable!
Thanks for joining us at Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club!
Helen x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab sentiment. All being well I hope to make a card for this week's WW challenge :o)

Lisa x

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is such a pretty Christmas card! Love the snowflakes.
Hugs Lynsey x

Jackie said...

Fab card, love the image :o)
Jackie xx

Crafteezee said...

Hi Marianne,

Fab image and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining Craftalicious on our very first challenge.

Hugs Tracy x

Linda Brun said...

Beautiful card and really love the image you've used !

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne :-)
Gorgeous card, the blue is stunning. Thanks for being our first entrant over at Craftalicious. Hope to see you next time
Hugs
Tasha
xxxxxxx