Tuesday 1 June 2010

Goldielocks


Well I went to the doctor's this morning and am signed off work for another week. She thinks I may have an inner ear infection which is causing the labrynthitis so I now have some antibiotics. Fingers crossed these week otherwise it is back to the doctor next week for more tests.

This gorgeous girl is my prize from Sugar Nellie for advertising their new stamps. How lucky was I to get this. I felt a need for using the purple PMs again so I used the lovely sketch at I love Promarkers and the colour challenge of black, white plus one at Allsorts. Stamp Something want DPs, ribbon, bow and a tag and Dutch Dare Challenge want 2 DPs, 3 colours and 4 buttons. Finally at Die Cut Dreams they want a celebration card with a number.

17 comments:

Lorraine said...

What a lovely card. Great colours. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

dolcreations said...

You lucky girl receiving this lovely and adorable image! I love the purples....you are such a pro and colouring your cards up so nicely.
I would love you to come and visit....we could play all day!

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card, I like the way you have done her hair, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Unknown said...

hi Marianne
well done on winning this little cutie she is gorgeous, beautiful card.
Christine x

Jill said...

Hope you are on the mend soon Marianne. I have to say that she is a pretty girl! Jill x

Lynsey said...

This is such a beautiful card Marianne! I love the black and purple together that looks great!
Hugs Lynsey x

Karen said...

Oooh lovely Marianne, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

katesacraftybugger said...

this is lovely , your colours are very striking .thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers

JLJ Designs said...

Marianne - I feel your pain. I've had labrynthitis for 6 weeks now (mostly vertigo). The doc keeps saying wait and see.

Beautiful card. I love the polka dots.

Jennifer

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, the image is so sweet and the colours are fab, really strinking.
Hope your antibiotics work and clears your ear infection
hugs Mandy xx

Jackie said...

Fab card, charming image.
Once the antibiotics get cracking you'll be fine in no time :o)
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Lovely Marianne, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, beautiful cute image and fab colours. Do hope the antibotics sort the problem out.
luv
Debby

Sandie said...

Such a gorgeous Manga girl!! Love it.

Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something this week, good luck :)

Nicola said...

Your colouration of this super sweet image is fabulous Marianne, loving your floral, ribbon and button accents.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Mummylade said...

This is lovely! Thank you so much for joining the numbers challenge at DCD and the colour challenge at Allsorts.

Victoria said...

this is so lovely Marianne I love the bold colours and your shading is brill.

Hope you feel better soon

Thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week.

Hugs
Victoria
x