Wednesday 15 December 2010

More gift boxes



I've had a lovely day out today. Visited my Mum and her hubby and then met up with my friends Lynsey and Lisa for an Italian lunch. We exchanged cards and pressies so I can now share two of their gift boxes with you. I've really had fun making these this year.

The first one is an LOTV image and I used the fab sketch at Lili of the Valley. I made the box using the Top Score again and some sheets of Christmas card I bought at the NEC. Papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas. The borders were cut with an MS simple scallop punch. I added lots of glitter to the fur and die cut some snowflakes using Marianne dies and glitter card.

I am also entering this into the challenges of:
Bunny Zoe Sparkle and Shine
By the Cute and Girly Children
Cupcake Non traditional Christmas
Incy Wincy Non traditional Christmas
Everybody Art Self made present
Crafty Creations Photo inspiration


This one was made using a Pollycraft digi image and BG Eskimo Kisses papers with Papermania glitter strips. I am entering this into the digi challenge at Stamp Something and Sparkling Christmas at Digital Tuesday.

I visited two craft shops today and picked up some half price Christmas goodies, lots of papers so that's me off to a good start for making next year's Christmas cards.

16 comments:

Fiona said...

what beautiful gift boxes...somebody will be lucky to receive one of these.

fi
x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, It was lovely to meet up today. The gift boxes you made for Lynsey and I are beautiful and mine is now under my Christmas tree. Hope you managed to get the papers you wanted.

Lisa x

Linda said...

very beautiful gidt boxes
hugs Linda

dolcreations said...

Your two friends are so lucky to receive such gorgeous boxes! I love how you did them all out! They must have just loved them!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous projects!! I love your pretty colors and the sparkle on them!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Vicky said...

Marianne these boxes are gorgeous hun and I'm pleased you had a fab day :o)
Hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

Gorgeous boxes Marianne, I actualy love making boxes too and these are superb! Fab work hugs Rebekah xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, you are getting so good at making these boxes. How nice to receive a gift in such a lovely box it makes it really special! I really enjoyed meeting up today.
Hugs Lynsey x

papertrails leaver said...

such a gorgeous box you made! Glad to read about your lovely day out! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! :-) Amy

Jill said...

What a sweet image on your box Marianne. Hope you are not snowed in over your side of the country Jill x

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous gift boxes.
luv
Debby

Katarina said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

Liza said...

Fabulous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Hannapanna said...

Gorgeous giftboxes. Love the colours and the cute images. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs, Hanna

Chris (catt871) said...

These are both so pretty! I love the colours! Great job! THANKS for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week!
Chris

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Absolutely stunning work!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing at BTC&G this month! Good luck!

Happy New Year!
Hugzzz
Tammy