Wednesday 1 December 2010

Popcorn Christmas


There's another fab sketch this month at Crafter’s Companion with the theme of Christmas. You can use the sketch and the theme or both as I have done. It's my second DT card and I opted for a Christmas card using this lovely Popcorn image with his presents piled high. He is a large image so perfect for an A5 card and so much fun to colour. I wanted to make a card suitable for male or female so added stars and used red, blue and green. Papers are Papermania Winter's Tale and a freebie from this month's Making Cards. Stars were cut with a Cuttlebug die. I cut red and blue sets and mixed them up and added some card candy. I hope you'll be joining us this month as you could win a whopping £50 voucher to spend at Crafter's Companion. What a fantastic prize. You don't have to use a Crafter's Companion image but we would love it if you do.

3 comments:

dolcreations said...

What a great card placing those stars on there! LOVE that image!

Lynsey said...

Marianne this is such a lovely card! Love the stars.
Hugs Lynsey x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Marianne.
luv
Debby