Wednesday 16 February 2011

Pyrimage and internet problems

Firstly I want to say HUGE APOLOGIES for not commenting much this week but I have still been having internet problems. Monday night I posted my card and started commenting. It got slower and slower and suddenly came off line. Yesterday it wouldn't even connect via the cable at one point but BT were very helpful so hopefully it is now sorted and I can do some visiting later. I am also very busy still with DT work and this is one of them. The Crafter's Companion DT were asked to make some samples from some of the older CDs and stamps for a show. I have never made a Pyrimage card before but really like the effect. The paper and pyrimage are from the Popcorn Men's CD. I added a strip of ribbon and some card candy which is all it needed. Rather CAS for me but I like it. I would like to enter this into the challenge of clean and simple at Totally Papercrafts and plain and simple at Creative Inspirations.

We bought a new printer yesterday so once that is set up I can print wirelessly again. I also just found out that I won the Birthday challenge at I love Promarkers so thanks girls as it is a fantastic prize of 2 WOJ stamps, some Promarkers and a wallet and some pins.

9 comments:

dolcreations said...

This is such an awesome card. It must have taken some time to do all those angles so perfectly! Adorable.
So sorry to hear about your computer problems.I went thru that in the fall and found it to be so frustrating! Glad to hear it is all fixed now. Congratulations on your prize you won.

Jill said...

Well done on your win Marianne, always well deserved! I hate it when the internet goes weirdo on me, I feel at a complete loss! Great card by the way, don't think I have ever done a pyramid card like that either. Jill x

Vicky said...

Well done sweetie on your win, well deserved and your card today is brilliant.

Hope your internet get sorted soon Marianne, it's soooooooo frustrating grrrrr........

hugs Vicky xx

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marianne love the layers and the papers. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Mandy said...

Hi Marianne,
Sorry for my lack of visits but life is still a bit hard at the moment...Love this card,have a real soft spot for Popcorn...A real pain with the internet had the same problem last year but that was people stealing the cable,really lost without it...
Mandy x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Such a cute Popcorn card :-)

Sorry to hear about your internet problems.

Lisa x

downrightcrafty said...

oh my this would be perfect for the dearest hubby for his birthday such a fabulous fishy image and it is ages since I have seen some pyramage, and love the matching papers

Hugs Kate xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
I love your card, its wonderful! The pyrimage looks great!
Hugs Lynsey x

Joey said...

Hiya Marianne

this is lovely really effective image build up, thanks for joining us at tpc

Joey x