Saturday 9 July 2011

Totally Gorjuss Popcorn

Don't know about you but I'm finding blogger a bit of a pain today. That horrible error 503 comes up when I try to comment and I have to try twice to upload piccies. I'm so thrilled to have won Little Claire's last challenge, some yummy goodies coming my way. I was also very happy to make top3 at the 2 Sisters challenge for one of my Popcorn Pals cards. Talking of Popcorn, I've used some Popcorn decoupage for my DT card for the Summertime theme at Totally Gorjuss. we are lucky to be sponsored this week by Crafter's Companion so if you've been enjoying my sneak peeks this week hop over and play and you could win £10 which would buy some lovely new stamps or go towards the CDs. The papers are from one of the Popcorn CDs and I cut out some balloons from the paper and 3D'd them and doodled some string. I added some bunting with faux stitching and ribbon too. I would like to enter this into the challenge of Crafting with or for a child at Crafty Sentiments.

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

great card and just too cute

Lisa Jane said...

awww such a sweet little scene
Lisa x

Wishcraft said...

Oh I'm glad it's not just me! I'm getting the error code a lot today grr! Love your card, it's so cute :o) Lisa x

Sandra H said...

Cute image great card:) Sandra H

Pop's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, fab design and colours, hugs Pops x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, I love popcorn. Fab bunting detail and great LO. Congrats on the wins hun.

Donna x

mrsk06 said...

Hi Marianne! This is soo sweet! I'm looking forward to working with you on the Squiggle Stamps DT! Hugz Sal x

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.adorable image and i love the fab bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Arline said...

This is a fab card! Gorgeous image! I am having trouble with blogger today...tis being very annoying!x

Chris said...

Oh my gosh, I love this card. It is so adorable!

Heather said...

Blogger is being a bit naughty of late! Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely cute card x