Sunday 8 January 2012

Oops!!!!!!!

After a 3 week challenge we are back to our usual fortnightly challenges at Squiggle Stamps where our challenge is recycle. For my DT project I decided to do something different and I am keeping up with my resolution to create more layouts this year. I have so many photos I want to use and although this is hardly the time of year for Halloween I wanted to use these photos with the Squiggle Stamps witch's cauldron. I couldn't find a sketch I liked for this so made my own. Both photos were taken in America where they really love to decorate their houses, shops etc whatever the occasion.I've used lots of distress inks and sanded Core'dinations. The lamppost was a Christmas pressy, and is a Marianne die. The corner was made with a Sizzix die. I added some raffia in keeping with the photos. The one at the top always makes me smile. My recycled item is the tag which came fom a piece of clothing. It has a lovely texture to it and I simply used DI vintage photo on it and added some die cut letters.

11 comments:

mags said...

Lovely layout Marianne. Those photos made me smile.
Mags
x

Kalina said...

Beautiful, lovely scrap :)

downrightcrafty said...

what a fabulous keepsake, love the photographs and great layout
Hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great scrapbook layout Marianne....the witch on the tree really made me smile

Anne

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout!
The witch is definitely funny.
xxx

Jill said...

Fun LO Marianne. Think I have seen a photo like that before with a title 'Don't drink and Fly'! Jill x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous Mrianne! and such fun gorgeous photo and layout :) Sandra H

Carol said...

Fabulous layout Marianne, wish we did Halloween like that over here! Carol x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab.. i love Halloween. remns me of a trip we had to euro Disney at Halloween when Beth was small
Lisa x

Lynsey said...

This is such a fun layout Marianne! I love the title, it really made me smile!
Hugs Lynsey x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is brilliant Marianne.
luv
Debby