Friday 6 June 2014

Candy Winner

Thanks so much to everyone who entered my candy. I am sorry I can't send you all something but there can only be one winner and that is 


Yes that is you Deborah A. I had the pleasure of meeting Deborah at the LOTV Birthday Party. Luckily she recognised me as she has a picture of a tiger on her blog so I had no idea what she looked like nor even knew she was going to be there.

Congratulations Deborah, please email me with your address and I will post your candy off to you. I am sure I will be having another giveaway before too long.

Please scroll down for today's card and my exciting news.

Thanks for all your support everyone, welcome to my lovely new followers, hope you will stay with me.
Have a good weekend.

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Well done on your win Deborah, enjoy these fab goodies, Kate x

Debbie said...

Congrats Deborah and thank you for another fab candy sweetie.Hugs x

Andrea said...

congrats deborah enjoy ...hugs andrea x

Sandra H said...

Congrats Deborah x

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congrats to Deborah!

Enjoy your candy.

Happy Crafting!!! X X