Monday 4 April 2016

Sailing


We have a new LOTV challenge on Facebook and this month, APRIL we challenge you to use at least 3 of  Aqua, Pink, Red, Ivory, Lilac. Each day you will find inspiration on the team's blogs and on Facebook and whilst most have gone girly I love red, aqua and ivory for boys. This is one of the recently revived old stamps whch I used for hubby's Birthday card and as I stamped another one decided he needed another outing. He has been coloured with Copics, papers are Docrafts Ahoy There. I used one of the new LOTV sentiment and a MB bunting die.

I hope you will join in the challenge as there are some lovely prizes to be won.

Challenges
Simon Says anything goes
Cute Card Thursday transport 
Little Miss Muffet anything goes 
Noor! Design UK anything goes

I am doing my best to keep up with as much commenting as I can but as you may know I am spending a lot of time helping my Mum to get sorted after recently being widowed. She is moving to a small bungalow and needs all new carpets, furniture and furnishings. Today we are going to measure up for paint and carpets and check where the plug sockets are etc. Hubby and I have been researching furniture and white goods for her so we will hopefully be sorting out some timescales once we have the measurements.

I really appreciate your continued support and can promise you a lovely candy coming soon xx

24 comments:

brenda said...

It's a super card for the lads Marianne.

B x

Christine Dol said...

Hey Marianne....love the image you used on this card. I think it is one of my favourites for male cards. I love your card. Your mom will be so appreciative of all your help....

Barb said...

I didn't realise your Mum had been recently widowed Marianne. She's going to need lots of help and support and it sounds as if you and your hubby are taking good care of her. I remember how it was when my Dad died.

Your card is lovely. I commented on that great stamp before and I really like the colours of this card. The flags dies look great too. Barbxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet card, love the colours combo!

misteejay said...

Super card Marianne and I love the colours.
I hope all goes well with the stuff for your Mum - I know how time-consuming it can be.
Toni xx

Kath said...

A great card - love your choice of colours and a super image too.
Kath x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Marianne, one of my fav images from LOTV and you've given him lovely colouring, super background papers too.

It's just so lovely for you to be able to support and have time with your mum, that's what is important in your life at present, we are all here when you can pop in to visit, so not worries.
Thanks for putting my candy picture up, Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card once again with a gorgeous image, wonderful additions and super fabulous design.xxx  {aNNie}

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A smashing boys card, love the colour combo and papers.
Lorraine

Erika said...

Marianne I love your colour scheme, papers and image for this card, very cute chap indeed.
As for Lockdown, you wouldn't feel claustrophobic at all, I didn't like the idea of being locked in a room but you are so busy trying to solve the puzzles you don't have time to think about it. And you can get out if you want to.

Hugs Erika. x

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Apsolutly great!! Love your great patternd papers!!
That is great of you to help your mum, the blog can wait :)
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Marianne, love this image. The papers and colours really suit him
Lorraine x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and I do love this LOTV image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, lovely colours.
It must be so nice to be spending time helping your Mum, I'm sure she really appreciates it.
Pauline
x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Hi Marianne really like your card and the colours go so well. Fully understand about your time being taken up with your mum. Wish my mum would move to a smaller place after her stroke but not on the cards yet.

Crafty hugs Pen x

Carol S. said...

Fab card and love the colours and papers. Getting your Mum settled is more important than blog commenting! There's so much to do in moving home, as we all know. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tina Z. said...

adorable card ...

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne this is a wonderful boy's card! I love the colours you have chosen. Hope things are going ok sorting things out with your mum.
Hugs Lynsey x

Debra K. said...

Wonderful card Marianne! Beautifully coloured image and lovely paper combination.
I'm so sorry about your mum. It's good that's she's got your and your hubby for support at this difficult time and moving house is always stressful too. Take care, Debra x

julie_woolston said...

Aww. I absolutely love this sweet image,, he's so cute, a beautiful card.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Great card Marianne, the colours are ideal for that stamp and great for a male card.
Hugs, Kaz x

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. Love this sweet image. Thank you for joining in with us this week on Cute Card Thursday. Lynn - CCT Design Team xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous boys card it makes me want to brush the dust of my LOTV stamps.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

cats whiskers said...

THis is super Marianne. Its so lovely to hear how you are now getting on so well with your Mum, they are precious miss mine every day. Hugs Jacqui xxx