Wednesday 23 November 2016

Christmas plaque


I made a few more plaques for my craft stall and I decided to make a Christmas one. I bought the wooden letter shapes in The Works and after playing around with fitting them on decided to have the Merry across the top and the Christmas going around the edge. I added a couple of snowflakes from Creative Embellishments, cute robin ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, Berries and cones from Live and Love Crafts and flowers from Wild Orchid.

I will have this for sale on my stall at the hospital craft fair today.

13 comments:

misteejay said...

Very pretty - I'm sure it will be snapped-up.
Toni xx

brenda said...

A gorgeous plaque Marianne, sure it will be a quick seller.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Second time of trying to leave a comment, the robot thingy has raised its ugly head again on the blogs.
Lovely heart, love all the little shapes, I'm sure it will be a brilliant seller, Kate x

Linda said...

How cute is that.
hugs Linda

meg said...

Stunning plaque in lovely traditional colours great idea Marianne

cotnob said...

A pretty Christmas plaque Marianne, I bet you don't bring it home with you.
Pauline
x

Dr Sonia S V said...

What a wonderful idea to add the alpha letters to spell a greeting
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Linda Simpson said...

Very pretty Christmas plaque.
Hugs
Linda xxx

pinky said...

That is really beautiful Marianne!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another fabulous plaque and love these letters!

Carol S. said...

Bet you sold it today!! Brilliant embellishments and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous Christmas make Marianne, hope you did well today!
Wendy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful plaque Marianne, I am sure this has sold many times over...gorgeous work.xx {aNNie}