Thursday 17 December 2009

Guest DT Moving along with the Times


Here it is, my first card as a guest DT for Moving along with the Times. The challenge is to use Nicki's sketch and a theme of teddy bears. How great a challenge is that if you love bears as much as I do. I was even given this lovely digi image called Roger from Ellephantastic to use on my card. I decided to pick up my colour scheme from the bear, who is coloured with Promarkers. I used an assortment of papers from stash, some freebies, and added a strip of glitter ribbon and used my MS valentine border punch. Sentiment, candy and spotty flower are from Craftwork Cards. Cream flower is Hero Arts and fern punch is MS.

I do hope you'll join in this week's challenge, and every other week of course.

10 comments:

dolcreations said...

Marianne this is so adorable! I love all the assortments of papers that you used! Love that MS punch too!
Hope you have a great day...love the snow on your blog!!!
Christine

Kazabing said...

He is so cute and coloured so perfectly. Must admit that MS stmap is on my wishlist also.

Hugs
Kaza.xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Super cute image lobe the papers that you have chosen, big hugs pops x

Milnie said...

Gorgeous!!! love the bright colors and papers! Very cute card Marianne!

Hugs!

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card Marianne. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

pinky said...

Congrats on your DT spot, and what a job you have done, this is so cute Marianne, love your colours and you have just showcased Helen's bear beautifully. I am on the last of my christmas cards, 3 I think, then I have wine tags to do and thats me done with christmas. Will be glad toput my feet up for a while lol. What about you?
Pinky

Jo said...

Well done on the DT, I love this little teddy and the colours are fab!! Hugs Jo x

Nicki said...

Fab card Marianne, love the papers and the colours on your little ted.
Nicki, :0)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and lovely colours.

Lisa x