Sunday 6 December 2009

Pink snowman


I loved that last pink snowman (or woman) so much I thought I would make another with the other snow image that Christine sent to me. Layered up on one of the square Nellies. papers are DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas (again). I sprinkled the hat with white glitter and used loads of pink glitter on the snowflake and star. A couple of star gems finish off the card.

I can't believe what a fantastic week I am having. I have won 2 more prizes this weekend and had a surprise e-mail from Georgia at Crafty Calendar Challenge inviting me to be a guest designer in January. If you haven't seen this new monthly challenge blog yet then go and check it out.

This card is for the challenge at Stamp Something who want glitzy somethings.

I still have a about a dozen Christmas cards to make so apologies that I don't have much time to visit at the moment. I really appreciate all your comments and will get round to your blogs as soon as I can.

5 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Love the pink snowman... super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week.

dolcreations said...

You rock Marianne with the snowman cards! I love the layouts and the colours are so pretty!
Great job!
Christine

Kim. said...

Great card, love the colours and congrats on all your wins. Great to know you will be joining us next month as guest designer it's a pleasure to have you on board.
Kim xXx

Jenz Bitz 'n' Bobs said...

Lovely card Marianne as are all your others. Congratulation on the new about the design team and winning the challenge.

Jenny x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, another great Christmas card! Love the colour scheme.
Hugs Lynsey x