Friday 5 February 2010

Birthdays are good for you


This fun little card is for a friend's birthday next week. He will be 71 and I'm sure will be amused by this little turtle. I bought a set of clear Inkadinkadoo stamps in America, all with amusing sentiments as I didn't have anything like this. The sketch is from Sketch Saturday and there is a challenge of spots and dots at Cute Card Thursday. I needed something to finish off the card in place of the sentiment on the sketch and turned my rarely used sticker folder where I found these little epoxy presents which matched the colour scheme perfectly.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Its a great set of stamps isn't it. I have got it as well! Love it. Jill x

Deb said...

fantastic card, such a fun sentiment, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

SemSee said...

Fab card Marianne! What a cute little turtle! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne
What a great fun card! I bet your friend will love it!
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye said...

What a brilliant card and sentiment. I'm sure your friend will be delighted with it. x

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Such a fun card! I love the cute image and fab sentiment. I am sure your friend will find it amusing.

Lisa x