Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wheee - I'm so excited


I feel like dancing around just like this hedgie here as I've just found out that I have won Jacqui's fantastic Birthday candy. I am still in state of shock about it. I can't believe how lucky I've been since I started blogging so I'll be offering some more of my own soon. Watch this space.

This is of course a Penny Black stamp and very appropriately giving thanks. The challenge at Penny Black this week is pink, green and yellow. Now green and yellow are my least favourite colours to use and particularly together. However with the pink they do have a nice spring look. Spring is the challenge at Stamp Something. The fab sketch, which I rotated is from Charisma.

I added a little yellow chalk around the image for definition. The papers are Papermania Honey and Hugs, flowers are K&Co and the rainbow ribbon has been in my stash for ages but was just perfect for a bit of sparkle.

8 comments:

Margreet said...

Congrats Marianne...you're such a lucky girl!
Like your card with the hedgie!
xxx Margreet

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne, how lovely you won Jacqui's candy! Your card is lovely too!
Hugs Lynsey x

Kath Stewart said...

this is adorable marianne..love your sweet image.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

Loz said...

Congrats on you win, I love your little PB hedgie card x

Faye said...

Well done you and more fab cards, glad I popped by! x

pinky said...

I am so glad it was you Marianne, it makes it just that bit more special when you know the winner. Enjoy it. I love your card, think that little hedgie is happy for you too lol. Hugs
Pinky

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, adorable image. Congrats on your win.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

A lovely card...such a sweet image...Congrats on your win..
Mandy xx