Tuesday 2 March 2010

3 more cards today


I have 3 more cards to share with you today. I made one last night and two this afternoon as I was home about 2o'clock today. I have so many cards to make this week I don't have much time for blogging. It's hubby's Birthday next Monday and I haven't even made his card yet.

This is of course one of the new city girls from Whiff of Joy whose lovely sketch I used. I just hope I'm not too late with this one. I think this card has a real 60's feel to it, with the shoes and the scooter so I am also entering it into Simon Says vintage and a flower. I made the flower using Nesties Peony and some scraps of paper. I inked the edges and added a checked brad and some punched leaves. Lastly Papertake want you to use any or all of buttons, bows, brads and bling. Well I have a brad and some bling.

This Easter card uses the last of my Pollycraft Spring images. Papers are FF Pink Parfait again. I added some faux stitching around both the image and the stamped sentiment. I inked the edges of just about everything and even tore(ouch) the green paper for a distressed look. It just needed something to finish it off and I remembered my Sizzix corner dies.
Challenges
Create 4 fun Sketch
Secret Crafter Stitching
Pollycraft Distressing
The Pink Elephant Add green to your colour combo
Passion for Promarkers Back to Nature


Lastly, hopefully my last Mother's day card which was an order for an easel card. It's the FF Pink Parfait papers again with Prima flowers, pearls from the Hobby House and pink satin and pearl bead bows from Wild Orchid.
Challenges
Paper Sundaes Sketch
Paperplay For a mother
Allsorts Mother's Day
Totally Gorjuss It's for you Mum
A Spoon Full of Sugar Beads
Lily-boo too Mother's Day

27 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awwww too cute marianne!! i do love easel cards!! thank you for joining in again over on LB2 xxxx

Becky said...

What gorgeous cards, So cute!! Great distressing!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft!
Love Becky xx

craftymum said...

So gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX

Kat said...

You have been busy! Love all these cards. That's a great flower on the first one. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Sue said...

Hi Marianne,such a gorgeous selections of cards,love em all:)

thank you for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

All your cards are just gorgeous!

Net said...

That's really lovely!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

dolcreations said...

Marianne you have been busy! I love the easel card! Beautiful cards I tell ya!
Are the flowers coming up yet there? I really hope so...I just saw the first robin, which in Ontario Canada is a good sign that spring is on its way!

Trudi said...

Wow Marianne, lots of fabulous cards, great work! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

CarlaKH said...

You are one busy bee! Each of these is just perfect.. love your variety! I love that kitty cat image too on the easel card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Mandy said...

Wow you have been busy..All three cards are gorgeous..
Mandy xx

Iris said...

Brilliant card with a really cute image, great work.

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

Hugs
Iris

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Lovely

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable cards Marianne.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

These are just gorgeous you have been busy since my last visit, gorgeous colours on them on too, hugs pops x

Jules said...

Gosh Marianne you have been busy.

What gorgeous creations.

Love your easel card with that cute image. He looks like the cat that got the cream sitting there all smug!!

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Suzanne said...

This is fabulous and I love the image thanks for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

Donna said...

Super sweet little card and fab stitching...thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Wow Marianne these cards are all so lovely! Love the easel style, I must do so more of those.
Hugs Lynsey x

Emma said...

Aw all gorgeous card Marianne, love the images and colours you have used.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Anne-Marije said...

What a gorgeous cards!
Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge this week.
xxx Anne-Marije

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous cards Marianne. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Danderella said...

Wow! You've been busy. All of your cards are fantastic. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

Mel X said...

Wow, you've been a tad busy girl!! Wonderful makes. Love the little kitty card, such a sweet image. Love the corner flourishes and stitching.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter.

Mel X

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great Card love the cute image

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Annie said...

wow fantastic cards. Thanks for sharing them with us at The Pink Elephant.
Ann xxx

~JulieH~ said...

Gorgeous mothers day card the image is so cute! Thanks for koining us at LB2
Juliexx