Tuesday 18 May 2010

Tuesday trio

What a time I had early evening yesterday. Hubby decided to unplug the phone and plug in the new one. Unfortunately he also unplugged the broadband hub whilst I was commenting on a blog. He plugged the hub back in and the wireless connection then wouldn't work. I tried to connect it but it would only work with the wire plugged in. I then spent about 45 minuted talking to a BT engineer who had to try all sorts of things to get it working wirelessly again. What a pain.
The first of my cards today is one of the new Pollycraft digi images I bought last week. My friend asked me to make a card for one of her granddaughters to celebrate the end of her exams. She loves pink but I decided to also add some blue and burgundy. Main papers are Papermania Rose Garden with a strip of BG Euphoria. I used various flower punches and added some pearls.
Challenges:
Pollycraft Summer blooms
Simon Says Sketch
Die Cut Dreams Lace it up
Crafty Catz Petals and pearls
Paperake Say it with flowers
Quixotic Make your own flowers

I used the lovely sketch at Moving along with the times for this Lili of the Valley bear. The paper is from a pack I haven't used for ages, Dovecraft I think. I spotted them today and thought that is perfect for the U for unused stash challenge at ABC. I added a strip of green paper and a ribbon, some flowers and brushed brads for the challenge of 3 brads, 2 papers and 1 ribbon at Just Cute Bears. Lastly Allsorts want a birthday card to celebrate their birthday and blog hop.
I forgot I had this sweet little Henry stamp, which was a freebie at the Ally Pally show when you bought 4 stamps. I used the sketch at Truly Scrumptious which was perfect for the challenge of round and round at Totally Gorjuss.

23 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh bless technology can be such a pain :)

love these creations especially the Henry one and he looks so good in this beautiful setting

Hugs Kate xx

Karen said...

Lovely Marianne, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

brenda said...

Hi Marianne

BT, say no more ! Believe it or not we spent most of last evening trying to sort phones as one of the numbers was not working.

Great cards adn that lace on the first one if gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in our Birthday fun at Allsorts and good luck with the draws.

B x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

The flowers on the top card are gorgeous and I love the images you chose!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Unknown said...

Hi Marianne
3 beautiful cards you have been busy.
Christine x

Sheena said...

I love this Pollycraft image - it is so perfect for girlie cards. Thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft! xx

dolcreations said...

Your Henry card is so cute Marianne! I love the top card you made too.....that lace just sets it off...and that paper in the background...LOVE IT TOO! I just love your creativity...where do you get it all from? Send some of it to my place!P.S. How is that flower garden doing? We are just getting into some nice weather were we can plant!!!!!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous cards,, all of them are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x

Susie Sugar said...

Darling these are all so pretty thanks for joining us at the DCD challenge this week
Hugs Susie & Vikki
xx

Fleur said...

All your cards are lovley.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week & good luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Tammy said...

All of these cards are sooooo sweet. I am really loving the Pollycraft stamps...Just purchased 3 last night. Wonderful display.
smiles...Tammy

Crafty Ribbons said...

Very pretty cards.
Good luck with winning the ribbons.
Ali
Crafty Ribbons

Jackie said...

What a fabulous trio they are :o)
Jackie xx

Mummylade said...

wonderful projects! I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts birthday celebration and good luck!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love them all, technology is great when its working!!!!
Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

thread-bare said...

Wow Marianne another fab set of cards that you have created. Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week xx Clare x

carol said...

super card, love the colours, thankyou for sharing your card with us at craftycatz, x carol

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Great card!!! Lovely flowers and your colouring is stunning! Thanks for joining us at the Pollycraft Monday Challenge!
Hugs, Marit.

Lynsey said...

More fantastic cards Marianne! I love all the images you have used and the embellishments.
Hugs Lynsey x

Victoria said...

these are all so beautiful. I love how you've matched the lace with a lacey border punch

Fab to see you at Die Cut Dreams
Hugs
Victoria
x

Michele Roos said...

Such fabulous cards Marianne. Love the colours you've used and the images also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

craftymum said...

Super cards. Thanks for joining us at TG this week
Love sarah XXX

Annie said...

what a fabulous collection of cards and I love the gorgeous teddy bear! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
hugs, annie x