Sunday 13 March 2011

Sneak peek 3 - snowdrop

I hope you are enjoying these sneak peeks from me and the rest of the Crafter's Companion DT. This is probably my favourite card I made using the fairy, snowdrop and sentiment stamps. The paper is from the CD.


As you can see I coloured her very delicately with Promarkers and added glitter. This was my first heat embossed card. About time I made one as I bought the embossing powder (WOW white glitter) and the heat gun at the NEC last November. I stamped the snowdrop and then heat embossed and then coloured using Distress Ink Broken China. I then stamped 3 snowflakes and cut them out and added to the bottom of the easel card. The first showing of this range will be on Ideal World at 9pm on Tuesday. There are then loads of programmes on Wednesday as it is the pick of the day. I've set my recorder for all of them!

I would also like to enter this card into the challenge of easel cards at Charisma, make it girly at Fab'n' Funky and shaped cards at Totally Papercrafts.

We're off out shortly to do some bits and pieces and then going to the theatre tonight so I'll catch up with my commenting and bloghopping tomorrow. Enjoy your Sunday.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Marianne, Oh this is very pretty! Fab colour combo. I think I spoke to too soon because it's dull and cold here now.

Hope you have a lovely time at the theatre tonight.

Lisa x

dolcreations said...

This is so pretty Marianne. I love the shape of this easel card. You have done a wonderful card!
Have a wonderful time at the theatre !

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the colouring on her wings, and your papers are fabulous. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Vicky said...

Oh Marianne she is so pretty and I do love her sparkly wings :o)

hugs Viicky xx

Emma H said...

So lovely and sparkly! Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with Fab n Funky this week!

Donna Mosley said...

Another beautiful creation Marriane. Love the pretty fairy and fab colours. Hope you enjoyed the theatre.

Donna x

Lynsey said...

What a gorgeous card! I'm very impressed with your embossing!
Hugs Lynsey x