Friday 20 May 2011

Little drummer boy

This is my second post for today. Scroll down if you are looking for today's Humphrey card. I've made an 8" square male Birthday card, wasn't that brave!!  I really wanted to showcase this fab digi  image from Pollycraft. The paper is from HOTP. I remembered I had some star pins which worked so well with the Sizzix cut stars. The MS cherish punch has been out again. I sorted through my brads and found the lovely metallic square and large round ones which add a bit more detail and shine. The sentiment is from the FF retro kit. Sizzix cut corners to finish.

Challenges:
Pollycraft Music
Sketch Saturday
Paper Sundaes Birthday
Stamps R Us Goin' Digital
Digital Tuesday Seeing Stars

11 comments:

Linda said...

what a great card
hugs linda

Sandy O said...

What a cute card for a boy. I love the corners! This is perfect for this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge, too.

dolcreations said...

This is an awesome boys card.Lots of goodies on here! I love the stars Marianne!
Have a great weekend.

Fiona said...

gorgeous card and great colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at paper Sundaes this week.

Fi
x

pinky said...

Boy that is big but I love big cards, you can get so much more on them lol. Great colour scheme and love the embellishments Marianne.

downrightcrafty said...

great colours and love the border punch and the embossing folders and those ace corners, stunning
Kate xx

coops said...

fantastic card marianne.great image for a boy and i love your bold colours ;D

xx coops xx

Patti J said...

Marianne, this is darling! What a nice card for a boy! Love it!!!

Anneke said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at digital tuesday :)
Hugs Anneke

Amanda R said...

Love how you used the stars and the corner embellishment! Thanks for joining in this week at Paper Sundaes!

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is really fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.