Thursday 20 October 2011

Meldoy distressed and torn

I recently bought some more Pollycraft digis and Melody was one of them. She is coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers with some Sakura clear star for highlighting.  I had a play around with distressing and tearing for this one. The blue card is Core'dinations which I embossed with snowflakes and sanded. Paper is Papermania Enchanted. I added some Papermania glitter strips, MS punched snowflakes and a Pollycraft sentiment coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
Challenges:
Pollycraft Girls, girls, girls
Creatalicious Distress your edges
I love Promarkers Ain't it cute
Fab n Funky Distressed or torn

16 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is stunning x x x

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Gorgeous Card Marianne! I love the colours you've used and the distressing and tearing looks fab.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty - love the embossing, and the tearing
Lisa x

Tine said...

Hi Marianne. I like the scene you have created for her. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, she has such a sweet face
Clairex

Sue said...

A very pretty card Marianne,she is gorgeous.
Hugs Sue x

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne and the distressing and tearing has worked really well.
Mags
x

coops said...

stunning card marainne.gorgeous colours and image and the distressing is fab ;D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Marianne this is an amazing project:) Sandra H

Berry said...

So pretty Marianne! hugs Rebekah xx

Marjorie said...

Such a lovely card hun, love the colours and layout, such a sweet image!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Marianne! Your colouring is lovely!

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!

Arabella

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, fancy making poor Melody all distressed! Your blog post title did make me smile! Love all the texture on your card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Lovely card Marianne, love the embossing. Thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week!

Hugs, Barbara x

Alexis said...

How sweet. I love holiday cards and this is no exception!! Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky. Good luck and we hope to see you again Wednesday for our new challenge.

thanks, Alexis
Fab 'n Funky DT member

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card, such a cute image and I love all the different elements you pulled together to create a scene. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x