Wednesday 22 February 2012

This time the cat's got the flowers

I'm having a new carpet laid in my craftroom this afternoon so we had to clear everything out of there this morning. OMG, what a task. So my stash is now spread between two bedrooms and will all have to be put back this afternoon. At least it gives me the chance to have a good dust in there when I return it to normal.

So a quick post from me before doing some cleaning and ironing. I seem to be having a Lili of the Valley week this week and have used another image with flowers but this time a sweet cat. Coloured with Promarkers with a touch of Sakura pens. I've used some free Kate Knight papers and my faithful MS doiley edge punch. This is still one of my favourite punches. Some organza ribbon, a stamped sentiment and some sparkly flowers to finish. I would like to enter this into the anything goes challenge at Allsorts and pink to make the boys wink at Delicious Doodles.

Have you entered my candy yet? Just click on my candy page and enter via the link.

20 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is fab, such a cutie....you will probablly find stuff you forgot you had :O)

hope it all goes well

ali x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Marianne, hope the carpet fitting goes ok! I'm sure you will find some crafty stuff that you forgot about when putting it all back.... Jo xxx

Jackie said...

What a delightful card, so pretty. Good luck with the carpet laying :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa Jane said...

awww such a cute little kitty and fab papers
Lisa x

Seafield Jo said...

A lovely card, very pretty.

I'm sure you'll have some pleasant surprises when you're putting everything back in your craft room!

Jo x

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, you will be all posh in your craft room now.

Hugs Julie x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful colourful card Marianne. Have fun sorting your craftroom
Clairexx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the sweet image and gorgeous papers. Fab colours used and love the pretty punched border.
Lyndsey xx

Vicky said...

Just too cute Marianne...!

hope your craft room is back to normal now hun :o)

Anonymous said...

So pretty and very cute Marianne!
xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this is so pretty Marianne and the image is stunningly beautifully coloured too:) Sandra H

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, Luv Sam x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Marianne this is full of so much cuteness that image is adorable and I love the papers, colours and design this is super,
Hugs
Lorraine x

mags said...

Lovely card Marianne. That image is so sweet and love the colours and layout.
Hope the carpet gets laid okay.
Mags
x

Chrissy said...

Awww..so pretty Marianne, adorable image and colours...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

This was awesome cards designs and creations.Ribbons,colors and butterflies are look so different and amazing.I really inspire from this blog.

men suit

coops said...

gorgeous card marianne.the image is so sweet and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Renata said...

ale słodziak!

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Really cute card. Thank you for joining our "pink" challenge over at Delicious Doodles. Good luck. Claire x

Teri said...

What a cute card hun! Thanks for playing the 'PINK' challenge at Delicious Doodles this time. Good luck with the draw.
Hugs,
Teri x