Tuesday 18 December 2012

Crafty Ribbons Advent Calendar Day 18


Well here we are at day 18 of the Advent Calendar and today's sponsor is
are you playing along every day? Just go to the Crafty Ribbons Pure Inspiration blog to enter. You can enter once every day. I made this bag for my friend Lisa's Christmas pressy using some old Papermania papers and a digi and ribbon from Crafty Ribbons. I love the black and white image and just coloured a few pieces with Promarkers. I used MS snowflake punches and glitter card and added a snowflake charm.

I have been asked where I bought these bags. I got them in America and they are the best ones I have found they are kraft inside and so much stronger than the ones I have found over here. 
Challenges
Crafting for all Seasons Green and red with glitter/sparkle 
Divas by Design Use some red 
Simon Says Favourite (Bags, ribbon, MS snowflake punches, glitter card) 
Cute Card Thursday So charming 
Delicious Doodles Anything but a card

Hello to my new followers, Thanks for following.

Have you entered my candy yet?

15 comments:

Vicky said...

This is sooooooo gorgeous sweetie I love your gift bags hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous Marianne the design is so beautiful. Caroline xxx

rachel said...

fabulous bag Marianne xx

Sue said...

This is brilliant Marianne. I love the image and matching ribbon looks fabulous

hugs Sue

Lynsey said...

Hi Marianne, another gorgeous bag! I love seeing these on your blog! I can't stop looking at the one under my tree!
Hugs Lynsey x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous bag Marianne. Love the image and fab layout.
Lorraine x

Shanna Shands said...

This is a fun gift bag.

coops said...

gorgeous giftbag marianne.i love your fab snowman and papers :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Marianne, This is so beautiful x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous bag. I have so many of these that I should maybe think about recycling them :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Another gorgeous bag Marianne.

Hugs Julie x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous gift bag Marianne.
Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
Pauline
x

My name is Wynneth said...

What a gorgeous gift bag - I love that snowie image, so cute !! Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursday this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Pat K said...

Great gift bag and I think he has to be just the best snowman!
Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles. hugs,x

Unknown said...

Hello Marianne wow what a fantastic bag well done , love the charm too.

Thank you for joining us this time for our RED GREEN and SPARKLY Challenge at
Crafting for all Seasons .
Your Bag is fabulous , I wish you a Merry Christmas and Good Luck Hugs Elaine