Saturday 18 May 2013

Graduation


I have scheduled both my posts this weekend as I am at craft fairs both days. I don't normally do two at a weekend but they are two regular ones which I didn't want to miss. 

I have a really simple card today. I bought this graduation outfit years ago before I discovered stamping and thought it was time I used it. The paper is Papermania Ahoy There and I have used the offcuts as borders. I love doing that with striped paper. I found the sentiments in my stash. I made the scroll with a piece of rolled card and a Crafttime tassel. I bought two packs of these, 5 in a pack reduced from £1.99 a pack to 10p in Dunelm Mill. The tassel was much too long so gave it a chop and job done.

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous...love the fab details.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

love this one and thank you for the prompt
Hugs Kate xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Marianne. I love the colours and brilliant design.
I hope you have a good time at the craft fairs.
sue xx

Sandra H said...

Wow Marianne this is stunning x

Sonia said...

Hi my dear friend^_^
Your card is fabulous^_^
Have a beautiful weekend^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Joey said...

Fab card hun, love the little tassel on the scroll. Joey xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Marianne, Great card, love the design, Makes a change from stamping. Hugs, Carol S.xx

mags said...

A great graduation card Marianne. Thanks for the inspiration. I will need to make a graduation card for my daughter in July and this has certainly given me an idea.
Mags
x

Lorraine said...

Fabulous card Marianne.
I hope the craft fairs go well.Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

coops said...

brilliant card marainne.your bold colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Fabulous! Love the tassel :o)
Debs xx

Lynsey said...

Great graduation card Marianne! It's great when you use something that you have had in your stash for ages!
Hugs Lynsey x