Thursday 27 June 2013

A WOW card to die for


Where is this week going? I seem to have been so busy that I haven't had much time for crafting. I usually have at least a couple of posts scheduled but I have none at the moment. Still hubby is off out tonight to watch the powerboat racing so I shall be in the craftroom getting ahead hopefully.

So here's a card I made this morning before getting on with the housework. I wanted to make something different and had a play around with some diecuts and Centura pearl card. The vase I made from cutting around a diecut Spellbinders vase which had a cut our pattern on it and I wanted a solid vase to emboss. The flowers are some new purchases, Lily of the Valley and Bluebells. Small butterfly and watering can are Marianne dies and the other butterflies are Cheery Lynn. Just a few pearls on the butterflies and card made.

Challenges
Crafty Catz Anything Goes + embossing 
Incy Wincy Tic Tac Toe (no paper, emboss it, flowers) 
Creative Card Crew No designer paper 
Divas by Design Pretty pearls 
Simon Says Anything Goes

20 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely card
hugs Linda

coops said...

so gorgeous Marianne.beautiful WOW design :D

xx coops xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous Marianne x

Sue said...

Such a beautifully designed card Marianne, I love it!
Sue xx

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a beuatiful card, Marianne! Love the details and the butterflies are just lovely.

Janine said...

Beautiful card Marianne. White on white is so striking. Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs, Janine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Marianne fabulous dies and embossing thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, I do love white on white. Great idea for the vase :o)
Jackie xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous wow card Marianne. The die cuts look fab.
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

I love WOW cards - so pretty
Lisa x

lady jasmine crafts said...

Great card xx

Christine Dol said...

Hey Marianne, I love your white dies on white card stock. Very nice! I know what you mean about life getting busy!
Love your little bear card too.

mags said...

A lovely white on white card Marianne.
Mags
x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful beautiful card.
luv
Debby

julie_woolston said...

Very elegant Marianne.

Hugs Julie xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous a fabulous creation, hugs Pops x

Guild Master Crystal said...

This is a very pretty card. I love the white on white :)

Thanks for playing along in our "no designer papers" challenge at Creative Card Crew!

~ Crystal (DT)

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card, very elegant and love the flower punches, thanks for joining us at Divas by Design and Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Unknown said...

Beautiful, very effective love it. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew in our no designer paper challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew! Yvonne