Friday 23 September 2016

Art Deco


I have had such a busy week this week with preparing for and attending craft fairs, two nights out with friends and general stuff at home that I haven't had as much time for commenting as usual. So apologies if I haven't been by your blogs this week. I really appreciate all your visits and will get round to visiting you as soon as I can. I have the last of my September fairs tomorrow.

I bought a pack of Art Deco toppers and papers from the Debbi Moore stand at Doncaster. They are so beautiful but very large and I wasn't sure I would ever use them all so I made a few cards and sold the rest of the pack. They are useful for making quick cards and they are very popular with my customers too. I added a pink feather, some pearl pins and a lovely vintage flower from The Hobby House. This 7" card sold on its first outing at a craft fair.

Challenges
Crafting from the Heart anything goes 
TTCRD anything goes 
In the Pink photo inspiration
Deep Ocean anything goes

Have you entered my candy yet?

21 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card Marianne. Such a beautiful topper - fabulous image.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Toni xx

Allicat said...

I love how this card looks so sophisticated, art deco and art nouveau are my favourite design periods. I'm not surprised this card sold on its first outing. Xx

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous image...hugs Hazel xx

brenda said...

So very elegant Marianne, always love a bit of Art Deco.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, very elegant.
Pauline
x

meg said...

A beautiful card the topper sits so well with your paper and embellishments

Valerija said...

Wow! Lovely card. I like the image very much.
Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful as always your creations are stunning and well thought out xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Marianne and a beautiful image

Anne

~@ngie~ said...

WOW... what a stunning card :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wow, this is stunning card!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

Tracy Welham said...

A very elegant card. Good luck with tomorrow's craft fair. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Barb said...

She's a beauty. It's a lovely card Marianne. Barbxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, this is absolutely gorgeous, love your design.
Good luck with the fair tomorrow, hope you sell lots, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, stunning topper, this image is a true beauty! Your card looks fantastic, the few details you added and the frame are just the perfection to match the image! Amazing work!

Chrissy said...

She sure is a beauty Marianne..gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

wow! so pretty!
Fiki

Isobel said...

Fabulous card! Love all your work. Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart good luck x

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Very stylish xx

Theresa said...

elegant. these kits always come in handy for a quick make. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Marianne - stunning image and I love the feather and pearl pin detailing.
Thanks for playing along at In the Pink this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx