Friday 1 September 2017

Stargazing


1st of the month means a new challenge at Paper Creator and this month is it simply Christmas. Have you made a start on your Christmas cards yet? I seem to have been making lots of them recently, for magazines and DT work. I still have lots more to make yet though.

I love the Sassy Cheryl images and this one is no exception, Admiring the Star. All the Paper Creator images are precoloured making for quicker cards. I went for lots of layers with this one, using Studio Light Scandinavian papers and adding some doodling. I used a new MFT zigzag stitch square die, ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and wooden stars from Hobbycraft.  I also used a clear Wink of Stella pen on the star. 

17 comments:

meg said...

Fantastic card, love the layering

Isobel said...

Beautiful card Marianne. Love the image and the papers are really cool. Ps I have started some Xmas cards x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card and just love the burlap stars!
... I didn't start any Christmas cards yet... :(

Sue said...

This is really gorgeous Marianne!! hugs Sue xxx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marianne such a lovely image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Another beautiful Christmas card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Carole Pollard said...

Fab card I love the image and gorgeous papers lovely embellishments as well love and hugs Carole x

Lisa said...

So absolutely adorable!! I love the stargazing snowman!! The layers are fabulous!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, lots of great layers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Marianne..love your snowman and great details..

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, love the image and your card layout, lovely papers and embellishments too, Kate x

Sarah said...

Love the layers and the texture here Marianne and, of course, the cute snowman xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous snowman, love all the layers and colours too
Lorraine x

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Debbie said...

Loving your card dearie. Fab layers and adorable image. Hope you're okay dear friend, sorry it's been a while, I must get back into my blogging as I love it so. Take care and big hugs xxx

misteejay said...

Super card Marianne.
Toni xx