Thursday 16 November 2017

White and gold


White on white must be the hardest to photograph but hopefully you can see how pretty this card turned out. I was lucky enough to have a voucher for Dies to Die For as part of my Birthday present from Lynsey and I saved it until the new release from MFT, I love snowflake dies and although I have several just had to buy the layered set. They are my current favourite snowflakes so you will be seeing a lot of them. They can be layered in various ways or used alone of course. I used an embossing folder and white and white glitter card with the dies. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz die and I added just a touch of gold with tiny pearls and some star ribbon I found in Tiger. I don't know if you have Tiger where you live but they sell all kinds of things including stationery and what crafter can resist a stationery shop. You never know what you will find. I also bought some wooden heart tags which I made into Christmas decorations.

Challenges
Noor! Design UK Winter 
The Ribbon Girl a card 
ABC Christmas W for white 

We are out for a carvery with friends tonight so looking forward to that. This has been a quiet week for a change which has meant plenty of crafting time. Just as well as the next two weeks are full of craft fairs and theatre visits.

22 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I can see why you love these snowflakes - they are gorgeous! Lovely card. Christine x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning. Love the blue.x[aNNie]��

Isobel said...

Beautiful card. X

Wendy L said...

This is so beautiful, very chic, xxx

brenda said...

How beautifully the hessian starts lift the white Marianne.

B x

Valerija said...

Adorable card Marianne! Fabulous embossing...love the white and gold!
Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful!

meg said...

wonderful card Marianne

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the embossing!! The sparkly snowflakes are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rene said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Fikreta said...

Lovely card.
Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Marianne, it's a gorgeous card, beautiful snowflakes and embossing folder,love the golden star ribbon. Enjoy your evening out, Kate x

pinky said...

So pretty! Loving your gorgeous snowflakes too!

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Marianne.
I used to shop in Tiger a lot but they moved the one that was near my office. It is now too far to pop to during a lunch break and the layout isn't very user friendly.
Toni xx

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, beautiful snowflakes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card and the snowflakes are so delicate!

Carol S. said...

I love white on white too. Always looks better in RL, but your photo looks great. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Emma said...

What a super card, thank you for joining us at Noor Designs UK for our ‘Winter’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

Barb said...

A beautiful card! I really like the dimension. Barbxx

Unknown said...

Great card, love the gorgeous snowflakes
Hugs Kaz xx

Helen said...

Wonderful card - really elegant!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x